Navidi's Cranberry, Pear, and Orange Salad
Prep time: 25 min Servings: 4-5
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 1 Tablespoon Navidi's Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
• 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1/2 cup Navidi's Blood Orange Olive Oil
• 1 can mandarin oranges or fresh, in-season pears, sliced
• 1 small red onion, halved and sliced thinly
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 8 cups loosely packed spring greens or spinach
Directions: For the dressing--In a salad bowl, whisk together the mustard, salt, pepper, balsamic, and orange juice until the salt dissolves. Slowly add the oil, whisking continuously until thickened and emulsified.
For the salad--Add the onion, orange section/pear slices, cranberries, and greens to a large salad bowl. Add the dressing and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately and enjoy!