Navidi's Favorite Green Beans
• 1lb. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
• 2-3 Tbsp. Navidi's Olive Oil (Lemon or Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil are good choices here)
• 2 Tbsp. Navidi's Aged Traditional Balsamic
• 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
• 2 oz. goat cheese
• salt and pepper, to taste
Directions: To toast walnuts, heat skillet over medium heat and add nuts. Shake/stir continuously until lightly golden. Allow nuts to cool and then chop. Saute green beans in skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, for 5-6 minutes. A couple of minutes before green beans are cooked to your liking, drizzle them with the balsamic vinegar, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with small pinched-off pieces of goat cheese, reduce heat to low, and cover pan for a few minutes until goat cheese just starts to melt. Season to taste, serve immediately topped with toasted chopped walnuts. Enjoy!