Navidi's Grilled Smokey Mustard and Balsamic-Beer Chicken
• 4 split chicken breasts (bone-in, skin on)
• 1/2 cup beer (brown or pale ale)
• 1/3 Navidi's Seasonal Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (a mild olive oil variety works well)
• 6 Tbsp. Terrapin Ridge Farms Smokey Onion Mustard
• 1/4 cup Navidi's Aged Traditional Balsamic
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• juice of one lime
• 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tsp. Kosher salt
• 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
• 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
Directions: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for chicken breasts. Set aside 1/2 cup of marinade for basting during grilling in a small, separate bowl. Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish or large resealable plastic bag. Pour remainder of marinade over chicken, massaging marinade into meat. Leave to marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours, turning periodically.
Remove chicken from fridge and drain and discard marinade except for the separate reserved portion. When barbecuing, oil grates with vegetable oil prior to placing chicken on grill. Turn chicken and baste several times during grilling. Grill until juices run clear and meat thermometer registers internal temp of 165F. Enjoy!