Navidi's Honey-Ginger BBQ Ribs
Marinade for the ribs:
• 14 racks (8 lbs.) baby back ribs
• 12 garlic cloves, mashed or minced
• 3 Tablespoons Navidi's Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
• 3 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 1 Tablespoon Navidi's Roasted Sesame Oil
• 1 Tablespoon sea salt
For the glaze:
• 3/4 cup Navidi's Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
• 3 Tablespoons honey
• 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon Navidi's Roasted Sesame Oil
Directions: For the marinade, mix together the Honey-Ginger White Balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt, and sesame oil. Coat the ribs with the marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed contained or large ziploc bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
For the glaze, combine the Honey-Ginger White Balsamic, honey, and soy sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of Navidi's Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
For the ribs: Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275°. Over medium heat, grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pan(s) large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Brush the glaze over the ribs and seal each pan well with the foil. Bake the ribs for 2 hours until tender and meat falls off the bone. Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.