Navidi's Poke Bowl
• 2 cups cooked brown rice or sushi
• 1/2 lb. of sushi-grade tuna, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
• 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced white onion
• 1/4 cup chopped scallions
• 1 Tablespoon tamari, soy sauce, or liquid aminos
• 1 teaspoon Navidi's Roasted Sesame Oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 medium mango, diced
• 1 avocado, cubed
• 1/2 jalapeño, chopped finely
• 1/2 cucumber, sliced thinly
• lime wedge to garnish
• 2 Tablespoons sriracha, divided
Directions: Make rice in an instant pot or rice cooker. Slice and dice tuna, vegetables, and fruit. In a small bowl, combine raw tuna, half of sriracha, onion, scallions, soy sauce, and Navidi's Roasted Sesame Oil.
Chill covered in refrigerator until rice is done. To construct your bowl, add one cup of rice to bowl, then add tuna poke and layer vegetables artistically. Garnish with lime and sriracha, if you wish. Enjoy!