Navidi's Sesame Ginger Asparagus
• 1 lb. thin asparagus spears (if they are thick, or of different thicknesses, shave down the bottoms with a vegetable peeler until all are thin
• 1-2 Tbsp. Navidi's Roasted Sesame Oil
• 2 teaspoons Navidi's Honey Ginger White Balsamic
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
• 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
Directions: Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment or foil and place asparagus on top. Then drizzle asparagus with Navidi's Toasted Sesame Oil and then roll/toss in the oil to make sure spears are evenly coated. Arrange in a single layer and sprinkle spears with sesame seed. Roast for about 10 minutes until just fork tender and very lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Mix Navidi's Honey Ginger White Balsamic, soy sauce, and red pepper in small bowl. Drizzle asparagus with soy sauce mixture. Enjoy!