Navidi's Strawberry Salad with Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic Dressing
• Washed and dried spinach leaves, approximately 8 cups
• 1 cup of strawberries, sliced thinly
• 1/2 cup of blanched almonds or balsamic-glazed pecans
• 1/4 cup Navidi's Pomegranate-Quince White Balsamic
• 1/2 cup Navidi's Seasonal Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (Chilean Picual or another medium-intensity oil is a great choice)
• Salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Place spinach and strawberries in bowl, toss in almond or pecans. In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Toss salad with dressing about 15 minutes prior to serving. You may also want to crumble some goat cheese on top. Enjoy!